Tonight I had a girls' night out with Jen and Becky, Syd and her friend. It was really fun. We went to Pei Wei for dinner, and then to the movies. We saw 27 Dresses and then Mad Money. They were both good shows!
Cadee was VERY mad at me when I got home. She does most of her nursing at night and she took awhile to forgive me. I have never seen her so mad! Poor baby! I don't think I have left her that long since she was born.
The kids and Ray had their own little party here at home. They rented Game Plan and had Pizza. We were having a celebration day today. Jake got knighted today because he has passed off all his times tables. There were only 9 kids in all of 3rd grade that have passed them off... and he was one of them! Way to go Jake!! :) and Colin won the spelling bee in his class today. He is such an awesome speller! So, when the kids do stuff like that, we try to have a celebration. It usually consists of them choosing dinner, or having ice cream, or something fun.
1 comment:
Love your blog, Candice. So excited to keep up with your cute family.
Post a Comment