Sunday, February 27, 2011
CR had a sleepover party last night. I bought a ton of candy, pizza, and Gatorade. The boys arrived at 6, had pizza and started their video games. CR's friend brought a Xbox360 and another TV, so they were all able to play at once. At about 8:30, they left to see the movie Unstoppable. Austin brought his Hannah Montana CD, so they could crank it and sing with the windows down on the way there. (did i mention how glad I am that Ray took them?) they got home about 11:45, ate cheesecake and went back to playing their games. I was thinking last night... I know, not a good idea... But i was thinking how these friends have been with Colin since Kindergarten, and what good friends they are. Thinking about all the birthday pictures i've taken through the years with them in them. What awesome boys they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment