Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My first post

I made this blog 7 months ago... and I this is my first post! LOL! What a slacker I am!

Things have finally slowed down a bit here. Colin is done with Football, Jacob is done with soccer, and Cam is done with swimming lessons. :) Of course, we still find plenty to keep us busy. We had SEP's tonight and the kids are doing awesome. That is always good to hear!

I was thinking the other day about how fast my kids are growing up and the funny things they have said and done. I was remembering one day when Colin was 5 and we were driving down the road and Colin saw Wingers, and he said "Give hunger the bird!" Ray and I were mortified, and we asked, "Where did you hear that?". We saw the Wingers commercial shortly thereafter and found out why he said that. Boy, they are smart, aren't they?

No comments: