Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a Mess!

I spent all morning getting a crockpot of white chicken chili ready before church. It smelled so good and I was really looking forward to eating it. Well, just before we were leaving for church, Cameron climbed up on the counter to get a bowl for cereal and bumped the crockpot and it spilled everywhere and he fell! GRRR! What a mess! I was so angry, but I refrained from yelling and I said, "Cameron, are you ok?" He said he was ok. Ray told him to go to his room and think. So, after a couple minutes, he came back into the kitchen and said he was done thinking. And, Ray and I asked him to go back to his bedroom. Ray said, "We all need some time to think." Isn't that the truth? I was so mad... but what would yelling accomplish? So.... I am not sure what is for dinner tonight. I think we will probably have soup from the storage room. Darn it! But, such is life! :)

No comments: