Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at our house

Christmas was so much fun this year. The kids got a Wii from Santa... among other things. Cadee was able to help unwrap her presents a bit this year, and seemed to enjoy the other kids unwrapping their presents as well.

Chris and Mandy and their kids came to town. It was so much fun to see them. I really miss them. I try not to let myself think about it, or it makes me really sad. :( When Chris hugged me, I realized how much I really miss him! He is the only one in my family (of my siblings) that I really feel a connection with. It has been hard for me coming from a family of boys. I just really don't feel like I have a connection with them. They do things together and since I am not one of the boys, I am not usually invited. That is just how things go. Hopefully when Lexi gets a bit older, we will do things more often.

We took the Christmas tree and most of the Christmas stuff down today. It feels nice to get all that cleaned up. Now we are getting ready for our rocking New Years Eve party. We will be having it at the Andersons and we will even be having a sleep over. The kids are SO excited. :) I bought the pinata today. When Jen plans a party, she always goes the extra mile.!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Hugs!

No comments: