Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh my heavens! What a week. We saw 2 surgeons and they both agreed that Colin did not need surgery. He is finally getting back into the groove of things.

Today was my Aunt Lova's funeral. It was beautiful! She was such a sweet wonderful lady! She always took such good care of my grandpa (Her brother) and I will miss her!

After the funeral, at the cemetary, my dad told me he had been having chest pains for 4-5 days. He said that they were now radiating down his arm, so he was going to go to the hospital after the luncheon. We got to the luncheon and he said the prayer, and then he decided to go to the ER. I had a false sense of security because it has always been gastric in the past, and it is common for him to have gastic pains. Anyway, I went over to the hospital when I got home and found out my dad was having a heart attack. They took him in for an angiogram and then placed 2 stents. He is in intensive care for tonight, and maybe a little longer. I'm so glad my dad noticed the signs! I can't imagine life without him! So, I think I'm done with scares for the next little while. Somebody else's turn!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

oh my gosh! your poor family! That looks like you've had your 3 bad things happen, so you should be done! Sending hugs & prayers your way!!