Monday, March 24, 2008







I'm SOOO excited! We bought a newer tent trailer today! After all the fun we had with ours last year, I wasn't about to take it out again this year! LOL! I can't wait to go camping now! The new one will actually sleep our whole family, no more Colin sleeping on the floor. Yippee!

4 comments:

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

It looks like so much fun!!! When is your first camping trip planned?

Liz said...

Camping sounds like a great time! How do you wrangle all 6 of them??

Candice said...

Our first trip is planned over Memorial Weekend, but the kids are dying to go sooner, so we just might do that! :)

Liz,
It's quite the job... but the older ones help with the younger ones now. :) We have some friends we like to camp with and they have 5 kids too!

Jen S. said...

Awesome!! That looks like you're going to have a blast this summer!!