

Well, so much for things slowing down! LOL! Cadee broke her leg on February 26th. She fell off the bed. :( Poor baby! So, for an entire week, she wasn't allowed to walk or crawl while she had her splint on. I thought we were both going to go crazy! But, now she has a cute little pink cast and she walks all over like she doesn't even notice. Cute baby!
I've been keeping busy figuring our food storage out. Tonight I tried a new recipe for wheat bread. For some reason, wheat bread always scares me. Seems like it has too many ingredients and takes too long. But, the recipe I got is 60 minute wheat bread and you don't have to punch it down or anything! It turned out really good. Yippee!!
I finally filed our tax return! When we get it back, we are going to pay some bills off and work on our basement. The boys are getting to where they really need more bedrooms. They are just practically on top of each other in that room.
2 comments:
Poor Cadee, I love the pink cast. What a month for you, wow! Kelsie wouldn't walk with her shoe on and had to have her cast replaced because she wore it out!!
Aww poor thing, she is so cute in her little cast. I am glad to hear she is up and running again so you don't have to try to keep her pegged down.
Post a Comment