Monday, April 21, 2008

The kids Easter morning. Like the "sun is in my eyes" smiles? It's been awhile since I last posted. Life has been kicking my butt. Not in a bad way, it just seems like I NEVER have 5 minutes to myself! Things are going well. :)

We got some new neighbors in the back house and the kids are loving it. (Me too!) They have 4 girls, ages 12, 9,8 and 3. The 12 year old is a great babysitter... :) Yippee! and the other girls love to play with my kids. I forgot how nice it is to have neighbor kids! Cute little Amy (3) walked in the other day while we were having dinner. She said, "My mom said I can play Aly". Funny girl! They are a really nice family and they have nice kids, so that makes it even better.

Aly's been a bit dramatic lately. I haven't decided if it is a girl phase, or she just isn't getting enough sleep. Seems like she is always crying about something. Mostly little owies she gets. I hope it's a phase... because she's driving me crazy!



1 comment:

Jeanette said...

A good cure for the squinty eyes is to have them close their eyes, then say one..two..three and they open their eyes on three and you snap the picture really fast while they are being blinded LOL.

Congrats on the new neighbors. It's so nice having kids around to play, but then the problem is that they forget to entertain themselves, so when the neighbor kids can't play they lament that there is no one to play with and nothing to do.

They forget that they were able to entertain themselves before they had other kids to play with.