We spent the day today listening to conference and cleaning out the food storage room. Had to make room for the cases we bought at the last 2 case lot sales! :) Anyway, it took about 5-6 hours to get the room cleaned out and it looks awesome! Too bad the rest of the basement doesn't look that great!
Tonight, Ray went with my dad and brothers to the Preisthood session and I went with the kids to dad and Lowie's house for pizza and visiting with the girls. It was fun. Trisha and Gentrey were there. The kids had a good time playing with their cousins and I had a good time visiting! :) Cadee had a good time with her partner in crime, Justin. They attacked Grandma and grandpa's DVD's and then on the markers, where Cadee ate the tip of a highlighter. I swear! That girl eats anything but food!
No comments:
Post a Comment