Tuesday, June 10, 2008

School is officially out and I am not crazy yet! LOL! My kids started summer camp today and LOVED it! About 5 minutes after I dropped A off... I got a call from Heather (She's in charge of summer camps and the Tot Spot) and she said, "Aly wanted me to call you and tell you she's homesick." LOL! So, I asked to talk to her. I said, "How can you be homesick with your 3 brothers there?" She said that they weren't in their group. Heather heard her say that... so she said, "Let's put Cameron in your group, ok Aly?" So, after that, she was fine. She even made a couple friends. It was so nice to have a break from the kids in the afternoon!! R even came home to a happy wife!

C is sick and making me crazy the last few days. She's got a fever and a hoarse voice and she is CRABBY! But, this too shall pass! ;)

The last few days we've been working in the yard and trying to get it looking sort of decent. LOL! I'm not sure it will ever be where I want it! Or the house! But, I guess one step at a time!

No comments: