Monday, June 23, 2008

We went camping this last weekend to Skyline Drive above Fairview with the Andersons. It was a lot of fun. :) The kids had a great time riding bikes, spear fishing and being kids! We made dutch oven lasagna and it was YUMMY!! The weekend just wasn't long enough. Camping is so much nicer with our tent trailer.

Jen called me today around 1 and said that her SIL was coming to watch her kids and wanted to know if I wanted to bring my kids over too! Isn't that sweet? So, we were able to leave all our kids and we went to Nielsens Frozen Custard and to see a movie. It was SO nice! The movie was really funny. It was called Get Smart. I loved it. It was comedy/action and I was a bit nervous at first... but it was full of laughs!

No comments: