Jeanette tagged me awhile ago, and I guess it's time that I do it! LOL!
NAME: Candice Garfield
BORN: Provo, Utah
FAVORITE COLOR: Red and has been since I was a little girl.
FAVORITE CITY: ??? I don't know... I actually loved visiting some friends of ours in Lethbridge, Canada. It was a cute place. I love places that are small... why do I live here? LOL!
PLACES I WANT TO VISIT: I would like to go to Maui sometime. I have been to Honolulu several times. I would like to go on a church history tour.
BAD HABIT: Like Jeanette, I stay up WAY too late. It's a time when the house is quiet and I can think for a minute without hearing " Mom??" every 5 minutes. :)
PAST LOVE: LOL! I have a few old boy friends I wonder about occasionally... what they have done with their lives, etc. :) Glad I married who I did!!
FIRST JOB: My first job was at the age of 16, at Riverton Taco Time. What fun times! Those were the days!
ANOTHER PLACE TO VISIT: I would love to take my kids to Disney World.
CURRENT JOB: WOW! Where do I start? With 5 kids there is always something to do!
What I do to earn Money?? I am an advisor for Lia Sophia. I don't do much with that right now though. I also work for MCT doing coding from home, and I take care of my elderly neighbor lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment