Thursday, August 28, 2008

School's In!


School started Monday. A started back at Woodstock this year and I was a bit worried about her because she didn't want to come back to this school... but she has done amazing! I'm so glad! She hasn't complained a day! Miss C got up in the desk next to Aly's at school and wanted to join in. She was pretty mad when I took her home. She had a little tantrum on the floor! LOL!


C is at Mill Hollow. He will be gone 2 nights. Tonight is the 2nd night. I really miss him! He's one of my best helpers! He is playing tackle football this year and practices 6 days a week so far. 2 hours a day. It's been kind of a wake up call for him.


J and CS are doing good. They are liking being back in school. CS always does so much better when he is on a schedule. I think he was born to the wrong mom. I am SO not scheduled.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous family! Betcha ten bucks by graduation Jake is the tallest!

Your girls are so pretty, and the boys are getting so big. I am not going to come visit anymore, pretty sure C is taller than me now LOL Nothing I hate worse than having little kids pat me on the head and call me shorty =0P

Marly said...

Your kids sure are getting big. Its funny to think they are my cousins :) I really should have our kids play..