I took C up to the Burn Clinic yesterday and they said that part of her burn is 3rd degree... which we knew. So, they cleaned it, and bandaged it. I will need to wash it and change the bandage twice a day. They want to see her again in a week and see if it looks like it will heal, or if she will need a skin graft. They think since she is so young, that maybe it will heal. So, that would be nice. It's probably going to take awhile. She is pretty good with it. She hasn't complained a whole lot.
The kids have one more week of school, so it seems like we've been doing a ton of projects. CR had to build a castle, and a sword and shield, and CS had a report on lions. JD just started track with Murray Community. He loves it. (How did I get a kids that LOVES to run?) A and Miss C just had their dance recital about 2 weeks ago and it was SO cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment