Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So, today I left for a few minutes to run to the library and return a book. I returned to CS waiting out front for me and telling me that dad wanted me in the house fast. So, I rushed in to see my sweet Miss C crying.... She had a burn on her right leg just above her foot. Apparently there was a mishap with the hot glue gun Colin was using for his project. I checked it out and it looked very deep. So, I made an appointment in the after hours clinic. Luckily, it was our doctor in the after hours clinic today. He was very worried about her little leg and said that we need to get her in with the burn clinic at the University of Utah tomorrow. She has a 3rd degree burn on her leg. Poor little thing! Dr Memmott gave us a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine... which is helping the sweet baby sleep right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor baby. I hope it gets better soon.
We've had burns with my hair things. Those get hot.
Oh, Candice.....poor little Miss C.
You and Ray need a break. Seriously.
Call if you need anything.
(This is from Gent....too lazy to switch from Mike's user name.)
I am sorry to hear about this. I pray it heals quickly.
Post a Comment