Well, the other day, Miss C was on the front porch watching CR do the lawn edging, and somehow she fell off the bench. Of course she turfed it right on her nose and it looks terrible! So, on Tuesday, I had my doctor look at it, since I was already in for an appt. He didn't look real close, but said he thought it was ok. It's really bruised over the bridge of her nose though. Today her speech therapist, Becky, came and saw it and said "It's not broken?" and she said she'd never seen a nose bruise like that that isn't broken..... so, I made an appointment at the pediatrician. This little one is going to be the death of me!!! Where did she come from? We have never had this many medical injuries/problems with any of our kids. Grrr...
Things are going well with her leg. It is looking much better. The scar is pretty big, but I'm hoping with time that it will fade. She is still taking Lortab every 5 hours for her throat. She is not eating very much. The ENT said that could take 2 weeks... hopefully she isn't skin and bones by then. She did however eat 4 Zingers yesterday, so that might hold her over. Spoiled little girl!! Believe me, if she would eat anything else, she wouldn't be eating that many Zingers, but at this point, I am just happy to get any food into her!
The rest of the family is doing good. The kids are going to summer camp in the afternoons this week. They love it and I love that they aren't sitting in front of the TV all day! Ray's working... I'm going crazy... what's new?? LOL!
2 comments:
Maybe you need to buy C a padded suit, helmet (with a face guard apparently) and stick her in a padded room. She'd probably be okay in there.
Goodness. Poor C and poor mom.
She really is trying to keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment