This evening, I was sitting at my computer, and I hear Miss C kind of choking. Those of you who know Miss C, know that she regularly dry heaves. So, I usually don't jump real quick. She comes running into my room, and she is freaking out holding her mouth. I got the scent of nail polish remover. CR was standing here, so I told him to go check the bathroom and see what his sister drank... and in the meantime, I smell her breath, and sure enough nail polish remover! She started vomiting, so I had J watch her while she was throwing up, and CR get me the phone. I called poison control and the lady there told me she would be ok. They said to push fluids and during that time, she had puked 4 times. Little stinker. Never a dull moment with that child!
The other day, Miss C and I were walking through Wal-Mart and we saw the sidewalk chalk. She says, "Mm... I wanna eat that" She LOVES chalk, and has since she was tiny. She eats it like it's candy. She gets the sidewalk chalk and bites it like it's a popsicle! Crazy little girlie!
The kids started school this week and things are going well. CR has made is through his first week of Jr High school. (so have I! LOL!) Miss C is going crazy without all her friends at home! But, I got her a Potato Head family. She loved the Mr Potato Head at school. She loves it! She calls it her Tato Bug, and she's very protective of it. ;)
1 comment:
Holy Crow girl, I don't know how either one of you are going to survive her childhood LOL That must have been terrifying! I am so glad she is ok.
And congrats to C on Jr. High, it's a huge adjustment!
Post a Comment