Sunday, August 16, 2009



Wow! Summer is crazy! All 3 boys are signed up for football. CR and J have 6 day a week practices, and CS has 5 days a week. It's such a time commitment, but I know it's so good for the boys.

Friday was Miss C's birthday. She's 3 now! We had a little party in the backyard with 4 of her friends. They went in her bounce house, and her pool and played in her water table... and they had a blast drawing in shaving cream on her table... and all over themselves! Miss C had been looking forward to this day for weeks. :)

On Saturday, I went to Uncle Paul's funeral. It was a sad day, but such a beautiful funeral. I only met Uncle Paul about 13 years ago, and I hadn't spent much time with him, but he was one of those people you couldn't help but love! He had such a fun sense of humor and I wish I would have gotten to know him better. After the viewing, before we had the family prayer, the spirit of love was SO strong in the room. I almost felt as if I couldn't breathe. I felt so full and so warm. I've had a hard time with the Josephson family, because I never felt like we quite fit in. We came into the family so late in life. But, they are such a loving family, and after yesterday, my feelings have changed a bit.

Last night, we went to the drive in movies with the Andersons. We had so much fun. We saw G-Force and Aliens in the Attic. I didn't love either one of the movies, but we had fun being outside. :) We loaded our old couch into the back of R's truck and took it to the movies with us.

What a week! I am hoping this next week is a bit slower! ;)

No comments: