I've been sick for about 4 weeks now. I've taken 3 rounds of antibiotics, 2 rounds of steroids, cough syrup, 2 inhalers, and many pain pills. Now I'm so weak. I tried to go to Gardner Village with my friend and Miss C today, and it was all I could do to walk a few steps and then sit down. Bummer! We've been really blessed by people in our ward, and we had 4 wonderful meals this week. I hate not being able to be me. I am not a person who likes to sit or lay around, and I just hate it when life makes me slow down. I'm sure it's good for me though.
Things have been so crazy here the past few months. The boys are now winding down in football. Only 3 more games each. That means 3 more weeks. :) It's a love / hate situation. I know it's SO good for the boys, but I need my weekends back!
I'm loving this cool weather. Makes me happy! I love a cool, sunny day!
1 comment:
You poor thing, I am so sorry you're sick =0( I hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment