Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love it when my kids learn things from commercials on TV. :) There is a weird noise that our Honda makes when the air/heat is on sometimes. Anyway, today the noise started while I was taking the kids to a birthday party. Aly said, "Mom, I wish we could get that fixed, but we don't have money right now, huh?" and I told her that yes, right now probably wasn't the time to get it fixed. So, she said, "Mom, I know what we can do... how about Stop Repair Bills Now.com?" LOL! Such a funny girl! I just love how innocent children are!

Cameron wrote a letter to Santa. He thanks Santa for presents in years past. Then, he wrote his list of wishes and at the end, he wrote, "P.S. I hope you remember that my Dad's work laid him off. So I hope you come to my house on Christmas." So cute! Almost brought tears to my eyes. :)

No comments: