We had a fabulous Christmas! We had a small Christmas Eve party last night, with just our kids. It was fun. We had all kinds of treats, Chocolates, Chips and dip, Crackers and a cheese ball, Fudge, White chocolate popcorn, Egg nog, and all kinds of yummy stuff. Then, we all sat down to watch the new Night at The Museum. We got that from some friends of ours for Christmas. I ended up falling asleep. For some reason, if I sit down in the evening and relax, I am gone! Ray got the kids to sleep, and I got back up to get some things done.
The kids got just what they wanted for Christmas. Thanks to some wonderful people! We were very blessed this year. Colin got a cell phone, Jake a PSP, Cameron an Ipod, Aly a camera, and Cadee a bike and castle. They were all very happy!
Our good friends are taking us to a hotel overnight for New Years Eve. We are SO excited! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment