Monday, February 1, 2010
What gets on your last nerve, or pushes your buttons?
I would have to say, my kids fighting. I HATE it! It drives me crazy! Sometimes they have to argue over the stupidest things! and... the way they know just how to get to each other. Like, poor CS, he had a crush on a girl from school named Bailey Bunker like 2 years ago. The other kids (especially the boys) know, all they have to do is say her name when he walks by and it makes his blood boil. He will freak! "I DON'T LIKE HER!!!" I've been trying to work with him on coping skills. What to do when they tease him like that. Telling him that they know it will make him freak out and that's why they do it! Another things is CS will hide their stuff. We have searched for things that he's hidden. He knows it makes them mad. He does it on purpose! Who said boys were easier? LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think they said boys are easier, later :)
It's better than using the Hate word like my kids do, just because Viv usually has food on her face. But most little kids do. She is the baby of the family. So anyways, it makes me really mad when they fight too, it had been bad, when we were snowed in. (I like your heart page by the way!) The key is Ray, he needs to put down his foot and lecture these kids and give those involved a blessing. It works!
Post a Comment