Ray interviewed for a job on March 9th. He received a verbal offer on the 11th. Then he did the physical and drug test on the 17th. Now we are just waiting on paperwork and he will be off to work! Yippee!! We have been so well taken care of the past 5 months. It's been amazing!
Other than that, things are going well. I've been trying to reclaim my house... it's turned into such a mess having Ray here. :) I guess all we want to do is play, and we aren't getting the housework done anymore. Miss C has totally LOVED having her daddy home! We will be sad to see him go back to work.
3 comments:
yeah, our house gets trashed in the few days B is off work, so I can only imagine what it would look like after five months!
So glad he has a job again, I am sure that is such a relief for you!
Yeah, Tell Ray Congrates!!! That is such good news:)
Yay! I'm so glad Ray got a job.
Post a Comment