Well, R started his new job this week, and he seems pretty happy there. He has a nice red truck to drive. :) The day he started his job, I was getting Miss C ready for the Tot Spot and she said, "My daddy didn't pack my snacks!" She was panicked and started crying. She also cried another time during the day missing her daddy. When CS got home from school, he said, "I sure miss Dad! I like having him home when I get home from school!" We've all missed him, but it's good to get back into the swing of life. :)
We've had my friend and her kidlets in town for the week and it's been really fun! We've been to Classic Skating twice, and the kids have played rounds and rounds of Mario, watched YouTube movies, and tormented each other! LOL!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy for you and Ray. Let's just hope that the kids will adjust. :)
Post a Comment