Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy summer

Things are crazy around here. J and CS went to the cabin with my dad for a few days and had a blast. They got home yesterday and J went to check on his lizard, and it was not in the cage... So weird! Ray was in the bathroom tonight getting ready to get in the shower and he found Mr. Lizard, so all is well now!

CR left on Youth Conference today. They went to Bear Lake. I'm sure he will have a great time. I took the other kids to a movie today. They have a movie program at the local theater and it's only $2.50 a person... Of course they aren't new movies. Anyway, the kids like to go because it's just fun to go to the theater. So today, i was telling the kids i didn't feel like going because Miss C will never sit in her seat. So she said, "I will stay in my seat. I promise my pinky." Lol! Can't tell she has a big sister, can you? Already making pinky promises at the age of 3.

No comments: