We went camping at Spruces this past weekend. LOVE it there! I just love being there with my little family. Love spending time with them. We went on a hike to Donut Falls. I'm not going to lie... It was terrible for me. I am soooooo out of shape. I'm ashamed of myself! But, i made it!! And i felt so good about that!
J started football on Saturday. He's excited to get back in the game. The other boys don't want to play this year. The coach for CR wants to see him tomorrow. They really want him to play. He's a great line man... But he's still adamant about not playing. So, we'll see what happens.
Today when we got home, I gave all my boys a haircut... Including my 40 year old boy. Lol! So, we were teasing R about his lack of hair. Telling him how old he is. :) Tonight, Miss C came inti my room and said, "daddy's old, huh mom?" and i said "yep" and she said "don't sell him to heaven, ok mom?"
1 comment:
Miss C is SO cute. We still need to have her older sister come and stay with us.
Post a Comment