Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*hoping!*

So, about 2 weeks ago, the ignition went out I our Honda Pilot. I absolutely LOVE my pilot, but the repairs are terrible. So, it was $690 to get the ignition replaced. I took some of the money we had saved for Disneyland to get it repaired. But, while it sat at the shop for a week, Ray and I decided that our family is getting a bit too big for our Pilot. CR is about 5'6" now and the kids fight constantly in the back. So, we started looking at cars... Or rather SUV's that are a bit more roomy. I had a couple stipulations... NO white vehicles... Just hate white! And no huge vehicles, like the suburban or Yukon XL. So, we started looking and I love the Chevy Tahoe.

We've driven a few Tahoes the past 2 weeks, and I had decided on one we drove yesterday... And we decided to drive just one more. Well, Ray and I both fell in love with it. Ray even offered full price, which he never does! But, before we left, the man said that his 17 year old neighbor boy wants the truck, but has been trying to figure out financing. So, he is going to give him one last chance at it... So, i will call in a couple hours and find out the verdict. I'm hoping it will be ours later today!! :)

4 comments:

Gentrey said...

Oooh, Tahoes are nice. Hope it works out for you guys.

BTW, thanks for hating my (white) van. :D

Westin & Kortni said...

I hope you guys get it!!! I love tahoe's! Eventually that's the kinda car I want :) What color is it?

Candice said...

Lol! You know Gent, your white van is actually very classy! We've just had tooooo many white cars, and they re too hard to keep clean!

Kort, it is black. :) and, I don't think it will be much easier than white to keep clean. Dang it! But, we love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

I hate white vechiles too! I can't believe it cost that much. They ripped u off! You should have went to Cliff's Auto in WEst jordan!