This post is for you Kort! Ha ha just joking!
Well, so much has happened. CR decided to play football. So, we have him and J both playing. They are both doing really well this year.
A and Miss C are both taking tumbling classes, and loving it. If it was up to Miss C, she would go to "snastics" (gymnastics) everyday! Cadee started school last week, and she is so happy!
CS is still struggling after his best friend moved this summer. He signed up for football for one day, then changed his mind. He really enjoys golfing, so Ray is trying to get out with him occasionally.
I was having some abdominal pain a couple weeks ago, and the Dr thought it might be appendicitis, so i had an abdominal CT scan. The results came back, and it wasn't my appendix. I have 2 cysts on each ovary. They are fairly big at 4 centimeters each. So, I'll have an ultrasound for those. I also have a hepatic hemangioma. It is a non-cancerous tumor made of blood vessels. I will have another CT in 3 months to make sure it's not changing.
The ignition went out in our Honda this last week. The cost to replace it is going to be $690 so we checked out some other cars this weekend. I really love the Chevy Tahoe. We found one we loved, but they wanted to give us next to nothing for our Pilot, so we didn't end up getting it. The kids were really disappointed because there was a DVD player in it. I don't think they care what we get, as long as it has a DVD player in it! Priorities!
1 comment:
Thankyou Candice for posting!! :)
Post a Comment