So, just over 24 hours and we'll be headed to Disneyland!! I've been sewing and have made most of the girls' clothes for the trip. We are all packed, and the car top carrier is packed. Just finishing packing some stuff for the truck. I don't seem excited at all, do I? ;)
Tomorrow are the kids' school Halloween parties. I am helping in J's class, so that will keep me busy in the morning. Football is winding down. The boys will be missing their last games for this trip. :( but we didn't know that when we scheduled the trip.
Miss C is the funniest little munchkin! She kept dry heaving tonight. She was so excited, and that makes her sick to her stomach.
1 comment:
Have a fun trip! I'm excited for you. Take lots of picts of your cute kids in their outfits! Be safe and have a blast!
Post a Comment