Wow! I'm so stressed lately. Couldn't be that there are only about 2 weeks till Christmas, I have a birthday party scheduled for CS on Saturday, money is tight, two of my kids are wearing shorts in the snow, because they don't own pants, my kids can't seem to get along with each other, and the list goes on. I finally went out and got pants for my boys tonight. I think i'm almost done Christmas shopping. But I don't want to have to sit down and go through it all! LOL!
I also have a nasty cough again. I'm not sure if I am sick or if it's just my dang asthma acting up again. So, in light of this negative post, I am going to name some things I am thankful for.
My wonderful husband. He would do just about anything for me. He is willing to go out late at night if I need a soda, or a snack... He's never grumpy if dinner isn't done when he gets home even if he has to help make it. He's a great daddy, and he works hard for our family so i can be home with our kids.
Grateful for 5 of the best kids! They make me crazy, but man, i love them!love the funny things they do and say. The creative things they come up with. The joy they bring to our life!
I'm grateful for good friends. Friends i know I can count on! Friends who listen to me complain, cry, laugh, and are there for me through good and bad!
I'm grateful for some amazing brothers, and their wives. They help us out so much, and they bring fun and laughter into our lives too! Nothing like hanging out with my brothers!!
2 comments:
Ah shorts in the snow... that's not my kids this year (thanks mom) it's ME! I only had one pair of long pants and I ripped them *Sigh* Oh well, I can still pull off capris right? LOL
I'm sorry you're stressed. This time of year (ironically) seems to bring that out in moms...
Mike's had a horrible cough too that left as soon as the inversion did. I thought for awhile that he definitely had pneumonia or at least bronchitis. It was bad. I hope YOU are feeling better soon.
We love hanging out with all of you guys too! Can't wait to see you guys on Monday. :)
Post a Comment