Miss C and I got sick over the weekend, and it's been a wicked one! Fever, chills, nausea, etc. Hopefully C will feel well enough to go back to school again tomorrow. ;)
Today was J's first study visit. He is going to be in a peanut allergy study. The purpose of the study is to test a small disc the size of a quarter that he will wear as a patch. It will have peanut protein on it. After wearing it for a couple weeks, some people will have less severe reactions to peanuts. It will be wonderful if this works for J!
I'm feeling a bit defeated by my house lately. Just can't seem to catch up! And then being sick, I lost it all! So sad! Someday i'll have a clean house, and then i'll probably be sad cuz I miss my kids!
1 comment:
Ohhh :( I hope you guys get feeling better!! Wes got sick these past few nights! It's NO fun!
That would be so cool if that peanut thing works for Jake! I bet he is super excited to get the CASH!!
If you need help with anything. Wes & I could always come over and help- just give us a call if ya need anything!! Love ya!
Post a Comment