Wednesday, May 14, 2008

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3234952 Jen and I were on the news last week talking about the new booster seat law.

So, yesterday, J had been wheezing and so I thought I'd better take him to the Doctor and have his lungs checked. I picked him up from school around 11:30 and I told the school I would bring him back. Well, the Dr. said he likely has microplasma pneumonia. He said that I needed to keep him home for one day until his wheezing is better. Anyway, I called the school and told them that J wouldn't be back. I told them that I would be bringing him by to get his backpack, etc. So, we got home and about 2:30 or so, I get a call from the school. It was the same lady I spoke with when I picked him up, and when I called after the appt. She said, "Mrs G? The recess duty just called and said that J has left the school grounds and he has walked home." LOL! I said, "Um, I picked him up for a Doctor's appointment and I called and told you he wouldn't be back today." She paused, and then said, "Oh...... yeah, I remember that now." We live behind the school, so J was at the fence talking to the kids at recess. It just frightens me at the intelligence of the people working in the office! LOL! It hadn't even been 2 hours since I had talked to her!

No comments: