Well, it's been a crazy week! I went to the funeral for Myles. It was really touching! Then today, we went to Jake's soccer game and I went to get my hair trimmed.
My mom called me and told me that last night my Grandma tripped and broke her hip! Poor grandma! She is 75. :( Anyway, she had surgery this morning and she is in the hospital. I hope to visit her tomorrow!
Then I went to Costco for some groceries and then to Target to get a prescription for A. She has a sinus infection.
My kids and the neighbor kids were throwing balls at the house today... and a ball hit our basement window and broke it! Grrr! So, I have to get that taken care of in the next week.
1 comment:
Candice... so sorry about all the trauma! Hang in there, it's bound to get better, right?
Post a Comment