So today, I was riding in Jen's car on the way to Olive Garden, and A was talking to her Cameron. The conversation went like this.... "My friend, Jamie, she was watching Oprah, and she saw a baby that had 4 arms, 4 legs and 2 heads. That's what happens when you mess with Mother Nature!" LMBO! I about fell out of my seat! LOL! I had to cover my mouth and try not to laugh out loud. I then explained to her that that had nothing to do with Mother Nature. I'm not sure she understood.
Tonight, we went shopping to get ready for our camping trip this weekend. So, we are just about ready... now to pack and get everything else ready. I am pretty excited. The weather isn't supposed to be the best... but we have some games in the camp trailer. So, we might be playing games. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment