Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Venting

I am so frustrated. It's always a fight for me with my weight. I have gone to LA Weight Loss once, and to Weight Watchers twice. All three times I have had success... but I ALWAYS go back to my old ways. I am so tired of this! I just don't want to do it again. I've failed 3 times, who's to say that I will succeed if I try again??? I am at an all time high for my weight, and I just can't deal with it anymore! :( I just can't believe that I keep doing this! I'm tired of being treated bad because I am overweight. :( I'm tired of worrying when I stand in front of people. I am tired of worrying that my kids will be embarrassed of me. I am tired of worrying that my girls will have the same weight struggles as I do! :*( Sorry... just having my own little pity party tonight. Thanks if you have read this far!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

{{{Hugs}}} I'm sorry you are feeling sad. I know how frustrating it is to feel insecure and less worthy because you aren't a size eight but the people who don't want to get to know you because of weight aren't the kind of people you want as friends, and those of us who do know you see how beautiful you are, your smile, your laugh and we don't even notice your weight.

But I understand the insecurity. I am the same way. And the sad thing is, it isn't even so much other people who think I am unworthy, it's me. I tend not to make friends with people because I *assume* that they wouldn't want to be friends with a fat person. I figure that I am somehow less worthy because I am overweight so I don't even try to become friends with people.

I am in the middle of a weight loss kick again. I have been really careful to watch my portion control and have been walking the boys to and from school every day (Climbing a mountain even LOL) and have lost some weight, but it sucks, and I am bad at it, and I hate it so I'm sure it won't last long *sigh* I was at all all time high about a month ago and it finally motivated me to get off my butt and do something, but motivation never seems to last long =0(

Boyds said...

Candice, Sorry sweet girl, I get to feeling that way to. you are such a wonderful person, not only are you a daughter of god with a divine nature but you are the greatest. Remember small and simple steps