


Tonight was "Newsies", the play that Colin and Jacob were in. They did such a great job. They memorized their parts all by themselves and they didn't slip up at all. Colin was Snyder, and Jacob was Morris and Teddy Roosevelt. Teddy was the funniest part. They had Jake in a jacket with a pillow stuffed in it and some wire rimmed glasses that kept falling off his nose. He was the cutest little Teddy Roosevelt ever! Colin was amazing with his lines and he did a great job playing Snyder, the warden. :)
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. Did you get pictures or video?
I got a couple pictures... my neighbor took a video, so I am hoping I can get a copy! ;)
How fun! I can just picture skinny little Jake playing Roosevelt =0)
I can't wait to see pictures of your two thespians.
Post a Comment