Sunday, December 21, 2008
Naughty?
So, today after church, my kids were having a conversation about how they saw some Christmas presents. So, I said, where did you see presents? (Thinking I had found the BEST place this year!) and they said, Cameron found them in the camping closet. That's the closet in our basement that holds mostly camping stuff.... GRRR! Of course, that is my spot... and they begin to list off things they saw in there for Aly. They swear they didn't see anything for themselves, but I'm not sure about that. :( I was so disappointed! They said it was about a month ago and they promise they haven't looked again... think I believe that? NOPE! So, now we are struggling with the thoughts of what to do about this. They spent almost all evening in their bedroom because I told them they had just ruined Christmas for me and their dad, and I really didn't want to see them right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is why you wrap the presents right after you buy them!!! hehehe
I think you should have rocks waiting for them Christmas morning. Don't give them their presents until they are almost inconsolable. Total payback!!
I am SO SORRY! I did that to my mom once and I still fee guilty.
Post a Comment