Monday, April 20, 2009

So, tomorrow Miss C starts play and learn with DDI Vantage. I'm a little excited and a bit nervous for her to go. I'm sure it will be great for her! She will go twice a week for 2 hours. She's been the funniest little thing lately. We went to the library tonight with the kids, and on the way out, we were trying to get her to hurry along and CR went to get her hand. She said in the clearest voice, "I'M WALKING!" LOL! It's so funny because sometimes she has to repeat herself 50 times before I can understand her... and other times, it is plain as day.

I'm working on getting the basement cleaned up so we can start on the boys bedrooms. Oh my gosh! How much crap do I have?? I've spent about 10 hours on my scrapbook stuff already and I'm probably 1/3 done. I just can't believe it. I think I've thrown away about 4 garbage bags of stuff that I will just never use, and I don't think A can use either. I'm making a box for A. She loves to pull it out and make scrapbook pages, or even just little books, etc.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

DDI Vantage is a GREAT program! You will be simply amazed at the progress Miss C will make over the next little while!

As for the crap in the house, yeah, I won't even comment on that because I have a HUGE crap issue here!

I seriously want to just dump everything in my house and start from scratch.