Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well, it hit us... Ray came home yesterday and he was laid off. They can re-hire him in February of March... but in the meantime, we are scrambling to figure out how to take care of things.

Ray said it was the worst day of his life yesterday, and I just cried... and cried... and cried. I know things will be ok, but I just want to know how it's going to work out right now! I'm not a patient person. Maybe I should just learn to be patient so I don't have to be tested further!

2 comments:

Marly said...

oh yuck! I'm so sorry! That seriously sucks. I hope he can find something sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, here I am complaining that our washer broke and transmission in one week, but I am thankful that Walmart is doing okay. Hope is not lost! Times like these are easier when you have the church to help for support. I hope all is going better.Take care!