Wow! So, was that last post negative, or what? Lots of crazy stuff has been going on, but there is good too. On Friday, CS had his birthday. We took 2 of his friends and went to the skate park. CS got a new skateboard for his birthday. They had such a fun time at the skate park. On the way home, Miss C was sitting next to CS's friend, Ben, in the car and she took her shoes off, and put her foot in his face and said, "Like my toes?" LOL! CS's friend just looked at her like she was crazy. Cameron and the rest of the kids had a good laugh!! Tonight, we had our good friends over for steak and hotdogs, etc and brownies to celebrate CS's birthday. It was fun.
I seem to be getting sick again. I'm wheezing and coughing, so I'm going to try and get into the doctor tomorrow before it's bad again.
1 comment:
You really like to bring it on, eh?
Post a Comment