Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters

So, I got my son J a book for Christmas, called The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters. He is totally loving the book so far! I had it autographed by Frank Cole, the writer. I saw him at Costco. The bad thing is, I had him write it to the Garfield Boys... I wasn't sure who I was going to give it to. So, J is a bit mad at me for that one. He wanted it written to him! Anyway, we recently saw the new book, Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness, and J is dying to get that one too. We checked for it at Costco, but we haven't seen it there yet. So, I told him to save up while he finished the book.

J said the book so far is even better than the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series, which he LOVES! I think I need a chance to read it when he is done with it! :)

No comments: