Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Tonight J was teasing Miss C with the Zuzu pet. C hates them. Her best friend got one stuck in her hair, and ever since, C has been afraid of them. So, I got her asleep... or at least I thought she was asleep and I laid her in her bed. As her head touched her pillow, she said, "Don't put that Zuzu pet in bed with me." LOL! I told her not to worry, It wasn't coming in her bed. She got up twice more after that. I put the Zuzu pet on her dresser and told her it was up high and it wasn't going to be moving. She got up again, and brought the Zuzu pet to me. She said, "Mom, can you put that Zuzu Pet high on the fridge?" and I told her I would do it. She said, "Thanks, I'm going to get in my bed!" What a funny little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I haven't got any yet. I was thinking about it, but they seem to be addicting, I heard. My kids are finally getting older to where, toys don't matter anymore, just expensive electronical stuff.
Post a Comment