Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOW! What a day!
Eggs Boiled - Check
Easter Egg Hunt - Check
Colored Eggs - Check
Easter Bunny visited - Check

Doesn't look like a lot, but it sure felt like a lot of work! :) This is the first time in a couple years that we have colored eggs. I actually hate it! I hate the work and the mess! But, the kids love it... and this year, I just let it all go. I let Cadee use her fingers to dip the eggs in and they are now all purple. LOL! But, we had fun, right? and that's all that matters! The counter top is stained all different colors... and you know what? I don't care! The joys of having an older house, with the ugliest counter top you've ever seen. Eventually the colors will be gone, and if not, It's probably an improvement! haha! Maybe it's ok that my house isn't updated yet. That way I don't have to sweat the small stuff. :)

2 comments:

Westin & Kortni said...

Ohhh your such a good Mom!!! That sounds so fun:)I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun Easter and successful one to!

Gentrey said...

I'm happy to see that you didn't almost burn down your house this year boiling Easter eggs. :D