Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A has this new little friend from school named Caleb. She just loves to play with him and they play SO well. So, today, Caleb's mom came to get A, and she said, "So, I hear you are moving?" and I was like, "No..." LOL! and she said, "A said you are moving and she made it sound like it will be really soon". I said, "Nope, sometimes I wish, but our plan is to stay here until our kids are done with school." She said that A had told her that we were moving by the new temple.

Then I realized where A got that. On Sunday, we were driving and we went to Draper to see the new temple. There were a LOT of houses for sale around it... and Ray and I were joking that we were going to move there. We told the kids they would have to change schools and they were getting mad. We said they would love the school there... LOL! Anyway, I guess A didn't realize we were joking! :) I guess I should inform her!

Yesterday, I was washing Miss C's hands with a wipe, and I noticed that her pinky finger is very swollen. I took her to the doctor and he wasn't sure what was wrong. They sent us for an x-ray and it isn't broken, so Dr M is thinking it may have an infection of some sort. So, they put her on antibiotics today. Hopefully that will take care of it. Poor girl is going crazy with her brothers and sister in school.

Last week DDI Vantage came out and evaluated Miss C for her speech. She is only talking on a 16 month age level. (She is 25 months) So, they will be working with her twice a month. So, hopefully she will catch up quickly!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

awesome! We loved DDI, are they coming to you or do you have to go to them?

I hope Miss C's finger is better soon, maybe she was bitten by something?

Funny about miss A. LOL We do that to our kids all the time too, tease them and it takes them a while to catch on =0)

Sorry I haven't made it out to visit you yet, between working every day and PTA obligations my life is overwhelming right now LOL

Candice said...

They are coming here. :) Yeah, I'm not sure about the finger. It's stressing me out a bit! No worries girl! I hope you can come soon! :D I haven't seen you in ages!