Monday, September 15, 2008

I got a call from my brother (in Houston) tonight and he and his family are safe... and so is their house. I wasn't actually home when he called, but he talked to R. I'm so glad things went ok for them. I have been really worried about their cute family!

I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight. We put Miss C into her own bed... Yes, I am a sucker mom and have been letting her sleep with me for the last 2 years. I love to cuddle up with her at night. She is such a sweet baby! Tonight is her first night in her own bed... and so far so good. I just worry what she will do if she wakes up. She wakes up in our bed, but I think it's mostly because I turn over at night frequently. So, I am wondering if she will sleep through the night now that she is in her own bed. I am also mourning the fact that my baby is growing up! :( Such a sad thing for me. I know it's inevitable, but dang it!

Things have been going pretty good here. R and I are heading to Logan this weekend to go to my Bro's sealing. I am so excited for him! He has worked so hard to get to this point! So, we decided to make it an over nighter since it is our 15th anniversary! :) So, R's mom is coming to tend the kids. She's so great! I hope Miss C doesn't give her any trouble! Thus the reason for trying to get her into her own bed for a few days before she comes. ;)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Congrats to your brother on his sealing! That is awesome!

And I am glad to hear the Houston brother is safe. That was one big scary storm!

And have fun celebrating your anniversary *wink* ~~ <- wiggled eyebrows LOL