CR and J both auditioned for a play at their school on Thursday. C sang "Bet On It" from HS Musical and J sang "Piano Man". Today, they called C for a call back on Monday. They will be reading lines and showing their dance moves.
As a mom, I have such mixed emotions. I am completely estatic for C! This is his forte. He has always been a little singer and I knew this is what he would do well at. :) But, poor J was crushed. :( I had a little talk with him about how we all have different talents and he and C are very different. J can run like the wind! He is the most graceful runner. I LOVE to watch him run! C has always been a singer. I love to listen to him sing! He is always on tune.
Anyway, it was just a hard thing for me to see J so sad! :( I am wondering if he can still be involved in some way with the play. We'll have to see.
2 comments:
another sign that I don't know my cousins. Good luck to them. it is hard to understand that one sibling is better at something than another.
It's a hard lesson for kiddo's to learn, poor J, my heart goes out to him. Maybe they could use help with costumes, or scenery or something??
Awesome for CR though, I too enjoy listening to him sing. Tell him I said congrats! I hope he gets a part!
Post a Comment