Tonight, I was on my computer, the boys were downstairs watching Star Wars, and I had put A to bed. It was about 8:30 and A was being SO emotional... so, I got her bathed and into bed. She was obviously very tired because there was no struggle at all! Ray was watching TV and Miss C was just wandering around. I heard Ray say, "Oh Oh!" and he brought Miss C to me. She was COVERED in white frosting from head to toe. I had just gotten her in her PJs. Ray said, "No, we need to take a picture." So, we went to the scene of the crime in the kitchen and of course there was a lovely mess. So, we got some pictures. Silly baby. I brought that frosting up from the storage room this afternoon... after discovering it opened and somebody.... I think it must have been "Not Me" had been secretly indulging. Go figure. Miss C is getting a little taller and she was able to reach it and took advantage of the situation! :)
2 comments:
What is it with your kids and getting into goey things and smearing them everywhere?
I still remember brother C and the eggs down the stairs LOL
I'm sorry, I bet that was really fun to clean up too. But she looks adorable all covered in frosting LOL Maybe you should make her nickname cupcake =0P
LOL! I love reading about kids other than my own doing naughty things.
Post a Comment