Sunday, October 5, 2008

What was he thinking? LOL!


So, we have this little punishment we use at our house for kids who are not quiet at bed time. They get to lay on the kitchen floor until it is quiet and we feel like they are ready to return to their bed. It's not comfortable at all. LOL! Anyway, tonight CS was talking and teasing his brothers in bed... so R sent him to the kitchen. He rarely goes to the kitchen. It's usually CR... Anyway, I went out to the kitchen a little bit ago and looked over at my carpet... yes my kitchen has carpet! YUCK! Well, there is a lovely face drawn on my carpet. LOL! I called Ray into the room and we both had a good laugh. I am definitely glad that CS is asleep... by morning I can act mad and make him clean it up. I mean, I am mad... but Oh my gosh! That kid! I was telling R, I hope his kids do stuff like this to him! Never thought I would be wishing my kids one just like them! LOL! Never a dull moment with CS!!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

OH NO! I hope he drew with something that will wash out!

Candice said...

LOL! Well, it was blue marker... but I have yet to see it... so I am not sure if it is washable or not...