


Cadee-bug

Happy Halloween! The kids had a great time at their school parties. I was in charge of CR's this year. We did a Halloween pictionary, donut eyeballs, a donut on a string relay, etc. We also served hot dogs, chips and soda. It was fun!
This year, CR is a football player... I know... how original. (That's what CR said) But, I told him, we paid enough for his costume! J is Indiana Jones. We bought his shirt and vest at the DI. CS is a ninja. He is the pickiest kid! We went to the DI twice and nothing would suit him. We went back and forth and spent hours there. Finally he found that costume at Wal-Mart... and after swearing I was NOT buying costumes this year, I settled and bought it because I just couldn't take it anymore. LOL! A is a fairy... this was her dance costume. She always changes her mind at the last minute. She was supposed to be a black cat. The girl has plenty of dress-ups though, so I am never stressed about her costume. Miss C is a ladybug/cheerleader. She is a ladybug when it's cold, and a cheer leader inside at parties. CR said I should dress up as the busiest mom, but I told him I am sure there is somebody busier than I. ;)
Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
You all look great, hope you all had fun.
I need to get in gear and actually dress up some time, I am such a party pooper.
Post a Comment